Earn while you learn with our new Apprenticeship Program
Our Apprenticeship Program allows you to obtain the relevant knowledge and skills you need to become certified with a designation as an:
Advanced Microblading Professional
Advanced Permanent Cosmetics Professional
Advanced Scalp Pigmentation Specialist
Advanced Permanent Cosmetic Paramedical Professional
Increase your earnings potential and improve your odds of obtaining employment in upscale spas and medical clinics offering cosmetic procedures.
The Apprenticeship Program only requires you to commit to a single four-hour training session at a time.
- No contracts or long-term obligations
- Morning and Afternoon sessions are available
- Bring your own model or we provide models for you
- Progress at your own pace - complete your training on your schedule
- Have the freedom to set your fees at whatever level you want
- Experienced Instructors monitor your work and guide you every step of the way
- Bring your own supplies or we will provide (additional fees apply)
All Apprenticeship candidates must have completed a basic course in their area of study. Candidates must have a current Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate and Tattoo Practitioner License. (We provide the required Facility License and offer assistance to you in obtaining your certificate and license.)
Apprenticeship Candidates will receive their Certificate of Completion and their Advanced Certification when they have completed 100 hours of training.
There is no minimum time to complete your training and your training hours do not expire for two years.
Call to Reserve Your Time Slot: Monday through Friday - Mornings or Afternoons